The purpose of ITLS Ohio is to advance formalized pre-hospital trauma education and to represent the interests of Ohio's pre-hospital providers.
- Recognize the importance of quality pre-hospital care.
- Endeavor to improve the standards and education of pre-hospital care providers.
- Endorse the continuing education efforts provided by conferences and other endeavors.
- Act as a resource for all pre-hospital providers.
- Enhance the image of pre-hospital trauma care.
- Maintain and nurture the development of ITLS in the state.
- Promote the legislative process related to emergency care.
- Collaborate with related agencies.
- Promote and encourage pre-hospital research, injury prevention, and public education.