LLSA Review Course - 2017, 2018, 2019
Complete three LLSA tests in one day!
October 18, 2019 - Register Online!
November 7, 2019 - Register Online!
March 26, 2020 - Register Online!
- Review article key facts and engage in a moderated Q&A session
- Take the LLSA test(s) on site
- A one-stop testing and rapid review opportunity for your MOC LLSA needs
- Success! Ohio ACEP's LLSA Review Course has a 100% pass rate.
- Convenience! Following a discussion with expert faculty, participants take the LLSA tests as a group.
- Bring a laptop or tablet with wireless capability to take the test(s) on site
- Have your ABEM User ID/Password at the course
- Provide a method of payment for the LLSA test(s) you plan on taking
- Know your medical license expiration date to update with ABEM
Take only the session(s) you need to meet your ABEM+ requirements!
$150 - One Year
$275 - Two Years
$400 - Three Years
View www.abem.org for your individual testing schedule.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American College of Emergency Physicians and Ohio ACEP. The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 6 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
Location for the October 18, 2019 LLSA Courses
Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
50 North Third St
Columbus, OH 43215
Reservations: 1-877-901-6632 (Please mention the code ACE when making your reservation)
Room Rate: $185 (applicable taxes will apply) Parking: $23 overnight or $18 daily (valet only)
Make your August reservation online. (Reservation Deadline July 29 or as the block permits)
Make your October reservation online. (Reservation Deadline Sept 23 or as the block permits)
Location for the November 7, 2019 & March 26, 2020 LLSA Courses
The Conference Center at OCLC
6565 Kilgore Pl
Columbus, OH 43017
Click here for diving directions to the Conference Center at OCLC.
Click here to access hotel airport and taxi information.
Please contact Ohio ACEP to request ADA accommodations.
Policy and Course Cancellation Information
Refunds will be made upon receipt of a written request at least two weeks prior to the scheduled day of class less a $50 administrative fee per LLSA session. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than two weeks before your scheduled date.
+Ohio ACEP is not affiliated with ABEM.